Monday, January 08, 2007

Today in brief

I'm feeling a bit fed up tonight, I really don't have the motivation to read any blogs or write properly here. I just want to go curl up in bed. Sorry for the blogs I'm neglecting to comment on (MMW particularly), so today in brief...

The informal visit was good, I was very impressed with the hospital, they seemed to quite like me and were very friendly and gave me lots of advice for filling in my application form and the interview. So now I'm in the process of writing my supporting statement, there are 33 items on the person specification to address and it's horrible.

The end.

2 comments:

Mr Mans Wife said...

No need for apologies, I've been neglecting blogs too! It's just hard to keep up sometimes isn't it? In life there is always so much other "stuff". I have a lot of catching up to do myself tonight.

I'm really glad that your informal visit went well.

"The end" made me giggle :)

Angela said...

Yes, it really can be hard to keep up, life is so inconsiderate at times and demands so much from us!

It's nice to know my blog can make you giggle form time to time! Giggling is good for you! I have no sense of direction sometimes and kept getting lost in the department today and giggling to myself with a silly grin on my face every time I took a wrong turn and turned on the spot and walk back past all the staff and patients I'd just been by.