Sunday, November 26, 2006

A productive day

I went into work today to get the last few things in my skills schedule signed off. I thought it would be horribly difficult knowing what my mentor has been like in the past when it has come to signing things, but actually it was smooth and fairly painless. It's a relief to have the Schedule out of the way and ready to submit next module.

I finished off my ethics essay tonight, I think it might actually be a load of rubbish, but I'm seeing a lecturer about it tomorrow and I guess she'll give me a clue.

I'e been quite stressed this weekend, having to get my schedule sorted and finish that essay, but also I'm going to Nat's tomorrow, we're going to a funeral on tuesday and then I'm staying there until friday when we fly out to Gambia for a week with some friends. So I've had a lot of packing and organising to do on top of my university work.

On the brightside, my parents being the Christmas lovers that they are have put up our Christmas tree, it looks beautiful as ever, and the kitten loves it.

1 comment:

Mr Mans Wife said...

I hope you have a great time in Gambia. Sounds like you need/deserve a break.