Well, a quick little update before I move onto the more serious matter of the Meme. One more day left of placement and that's it, kinda scary that I'll no longer be a student. The job, they're being so slack and I still haven't been given an official yes but I'm 99% sure I have it, they're just taking their time, I'll be contacting them on Wednesday to get an update. I've just got a temporary, part time admin job at my university to give me some extra cash for the next month.
And onto the meme.
Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Being out of control
2. Getting old
3. Being dependent on others
(These three are all interlinked.)
Three People Who Make Me Laugh: (only three?)
1. My brother
2. Poppy
3. My boyfriend
Three Things I Love:
1. My boyfriend, my friends and my family (I know, it's cheating!)
2. My job
3. Singing
Three Things I Hate:
1. My figure/my weight
2. People who walk slowly down the middle of the pavement, like they have no purpose in life, so that you can't overtake them
3. Other people seeing when I'm not in control
Three Things I Don't Understand:
1. Cruelty
2. People not caring about the state of the world and what is around them
3. Bengali - it would have helped me the last 3 years if I had!
Three Things On My Desk: (Well, next to me anyway)
1. A bottle of bubble mixture
2. A foundation makeup brush
3. My tattoo aftercare balm
Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. Watching Heroes
2. Looking at Benefit make up online
3. Chewing my fingers
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Visit Cambodia
2. Have children
3. Learn to speak another language
Three Things I Can Do:
1. Play the trumpet - though I've not played in years
2. The string trick!
3. Knit - though not very well!
Three Things I Can't Do:
1. Juggle
2. Drive
3. Rolls my 'r's
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Yourself
2. Your friends and family
3. Children
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. People who want to destroy you
2. Your insecurities
3. That stranger in the club who tries to tell you you have a curvature of the spine - it's just an excuse to put his arm around you
Three Things I'd Like To Learn:
1. Learn another language
2. To drive
3. To play the piano so I can accompany my own singing
Three Favourite Foods: (I can’t do the “favourites”)
1. Pizza
2. Pasta
3. Chinese
Three Worst Foods
1. Dodgy sea creatures with tentacley bits - it's just wrong
2. Olives
3. Very hot, spicy food
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid: (but there were so many)
1. Scooby Doo
2. The Sooty Show
3. Ballykissangel (I was a little older!)
Three Wonderful People to Inflict My Meme On:
I have no one to inflict this on, no one else reads my blog! But if you are reading, feel free to leave a comment answering the questions :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's not true! I've seen other people comment on here before!
I had to smile when I saw the title of your post. I'm actually becoming quite fascinated by these memes now. The dictionary says that a meme is the cultural counterpart of genes that is passed on in a non-biological way, such as a thought or idea, and it evolves. I've noticed that the comments of a poster are usually influenced by the comments of the previous poster, but not identical. For eg: You're answers to "Three Things I Think You Should Listen To"
1. Yourself
2. Your friends and family
3. Children
were not too dissimilar to mine:
1. The people you love
2. The elderly
3. Children
which in turn were not too dissimilar to Jane who tagged me (her 3rd answer anyway):
3. The elderly - hardly anyone gives them the time of day yet they have such great stories to tell.
So I can see how this cultural "gene" - or peoples ideas - evolve. Am I waffling? I think so, but I'm fascinated. :D
Well this makes two readers, 200% more than none!! I'm afraid I'm got a manual handling lecture I need to get to shortly so wont be answering the questions, today anyway. Keep us posted about your job.
make that three
All these comments! It makes me feel all warm and smiley :)
It makes complete sense to me MMW, you're not waffling at all. That said, I have had a little bit to drink tonight out with my former colleagues in celebration of my finishing - that may have something to do with it! I shall ponder this matter further when I am less sleep deprived!
Jenni, I shall continue to update my job saga, hopefully Is hould have more of an update tomorrow! If they've hade thier minds up! Manual Handling - such terribly exciting stuff! ;)
Mitch, good to see you again. :)
Angela, where are you? I miss you :(
Post a Comment